Monday, June 27, 2005


Engineering Mechanics.

Im so tired.

So many things start to cramp up in my head.Assignments... Projects... that on/off Tennis Issue of mine... sketching,sketching and more sketching...and more...

Gosh.My brains have really no more space left for me to think about other stuffs.

Headache leh.

Just almost finished with my Engineering Mechanics assignment for chapter 3,leaving one Qns undone because.........i can't figure it out lar? *DUH* Then i leave it to grow mushroom meh?Okie nvm.

Jenny just send me some of the Dinner n Dance photos...



Jenny & me.Gosh.Her dimples again.:p

Benson,Jenny and Siva.

Jenny & karmede.

Jin long n Bernice (GL).They're still together i supposed.Hees!!!

Neng Hao & Jenny.Sucha angle.Bleahs.

Wan & Jenny.Wan: "I feeeeellll Goood...." LOLX.One of atlas' cheer. :x

Jenny & ehh....Spencer who luks like a horse there.Serious bro. =X

Last but not least.A small grp pic!!!We were the last grp who left the hotel btw. -___-" Oh yah,and francis look suuuper out,there. *LOLX* Posted by Hello

Oh yah...Daren, a.k.a Mi Mi Yan from Sports Camp send a msg to me (to fwd also,which i din yet)...

"Tis Friday have BBQ before i go NS.At Halo Bar,start at 7pm.I have book a place 4 those who wan 2 stay in school.Pls sms me by wed.Pls help me pas e mes ard."

*Oh btw,to non-ngeeannians,you all may think that Halo Bar may sounds cool,but,truth is,its not a pub in Clarke Quay or what.Its inside Ngee Ann actually. *lolx* note that there's BBQ lar?BBQ in the pub? -_-" *

And Jenny was really keen on going.Hmmmmm.Should i go?Oh well,see first.All i know now is that....

Im T-I-R-E-D, TIRED. T_T

Any shoulder for me?

Bleahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home