Sunday, May 08, 2005


My comps' back!!! =)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

My stupid comp is finally back!!!

Usually,i'll be using comp at least once a day no matter what.But since the day my comp was sent for repair or whatever shit,I wasnt really getting used to it.

HOWever,day pass....and i'm getting out of chionging net in the wee of e night and waking up as late as 5pm the next day!!!!!!!

WEEeeeEeeeEEEEeEEeeEeeee!!!

I'm actually normal afterall. *LOLX*

It's been 11 days...no,almost a month i've not touch my comp.And now,i have not much urge to touch net.The most i play The Sims?What the.Okie okie.ANYway,I'll be away for camp from 9th to 12th.And,I'm not enthu at all.Just by thinking of doing all sort of sports just makes me tired. *Bleahx* i'm only looking forward upon trying Tennis. :D

There's alot of stuffs happen during my comp repairments(there's such word?Whatever.) which i wanna blog about.But for now,i dont have e mood for blogging.Think i shall summarise....

Well,i think most of the time i rot at home.

Went to East Coast...

with Brian,Min,Bee,Shir n Dong.Roller Blading was kinda like hell for me.Fell for like...2 -3 times?And i'm always the one at the back.I even fell on my butt when i first go over the stupid hump.And the next day,my butt was aching.Terrible.:x Oh,dont even DARED to mention cycling.I cant cycle,and i shared with Dong a double bike.Well,i'm not proud of it either.Next time,i shall try Surfing.What the.Or to worst,i might rent a scooter and shall act cool while riding it.Perhaps do some stunts or what.Nice? *Fwahahahx* Tsk!!! i cant trap water too.Yea,i'm damn useless i tell you.But at least i can whistle?What the.About the screwdriver thingy,I really thought it was a SCREWDRIVER lar!!!Bleahx. *Sighs*

Oh,before we went cycling,we went bowling.Then,we ate steamboat..)!!!Yummie~!!!Celebrate Brian's belated birthday too.Got cheese cake (Which luk super gross when e colourful m'n'ms meltedWe even went to e super-huge-but-with-onli-one-ride-is-operating funfair. *LOLX* We played Bumber ride. :x It was a really enjoyable day.(better then shopping at town?OF COUSE.)

Talking bout shopping...went shopping alot during these days...




Me n Ser at where-the-heck :x Posted by Hello

With Ser,we went to town on last Thurs.Well,suppose to go Creative cuz Ser's bro ipod needs to be repaired or some sort.But,it was pouring heavily when we reached there.End up,we took back e same bus,and head towards town. *lolx* We shop till feet gonna rot and legs really tired out at takashimaya n wisma altra.(cant cross over to heeren cos of the stupid rain.)Bought a Fila tee couse of the camp.I in Orange group leh. *Mai siao siao* PUI.As if i soooo enthu.Ser bought a tee at DCP.Oh yah,and we really ate alot.From takopachi to sugarcane juice with lemon(which taste like lemon WITH sugarcane.)Wad the heck.

And with Shir,we went Suntec to look for shorts.End up,i think we looked for bags hai char bu duo. *lolx* Found a bag from the Wallet shop.There's those wordings like "Duh" n "Craps" etc.I think its kinda cool.It's only $43.I said only cause it's cheaper then the Puma bag that is but not that i'm filty $RICH$. *Bleahx* Bought chocolate double chips ice cream (or whatever its called) at only 60 cents there.The serving is like...double scoop?It's almost the size of a fist!!!Really.I'm like becoming a typical spore auntie. *Sighs*

ANYway,we went to Queensway after that since its still kinda early,to look for shorts.We walked almost the whole building,Shir bought her stuffs,settled dinner at Mac and we went off at around 7.30pm.Then,we walk around abit at Lot 1.

Yeaps.Oh yah,i went swimming with Shir one of those days too.At cck stadium?Which is just oppo Shir home.I think most of the time we were playing with the kids there. -_-"

Enough of blogging.Think i shall play The Sims now.What the.Shit.havn't pack my camp stuffs.

*ARGHz!!!*

Cant bring HP (Handphone,not printer hor.Okie,not funny) there either.Somemore...need to wear sports shoe!!!I think my Adidas sport shoe looks kinda bulky,as in...big?Oh nvm.So long dint wear... *Sighs*

Shall really stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home