Monday, May 09, 2005


Camp!

I'm away for the stupid camp from the...


9th - 12th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

while on the 13th,i need to go back again for e FOC craps.

*Sighs*

ANYway,em goin east coast again on the 14th(which is sat)!!! :x

I'm now trying out which 3 ankle socks suit my sport shoe best.I know its lame but,what e heck lar.Well,since i'm soooo enthu for e camp that is.

Yaaaaaaaaa RIGHT.

No hp,no comp for 4 days.

Oh well,i've already tried enduring not using comp for almost half a bloody month.Just 4 days will not kill me. -_-"

Whatever ever ever ever lar.

bag already packed and my bag always luk as bulky as ever.Oh heck.Eyes so pain now,gtg get some slp.

Will blog about how "INTERESTING" the camp can be when i'm back.

BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home