Friday, May 13, 2005


Back frm Camp!!!

I'm back from Sports CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEeEeEEEeeeEeEEeEEeeeeEEEeeEee~!!!

Atlas Oei~ (by GLS)

Oei~!!! (by freshies)

Atlas Oei~

Oei~!!!

Atlas Oei~

Who's ur daddy!?!?!?

I'm suuuuper tired and my muscles aching all over my body like hell.Like even bending down onto toilet bowl,my thighs hurt. *Bleahx* And my face looks like some Lao ren ban (spots where ppl will get when there get old) which can be peel of that is. *lolx*

Gonna summarise my camp days...

1st day:

Played some games in the hall with our group members which we just knew.I sat right between 2 guys lar...and i was like,wah lao eh.I sat quite quiet there.And the guys around me talk to their own gender lar.I was looking quite dumb there.Which explain why i dint make much friends with girls but more to guys instead. -__-" ANYway,we introduce ourself and stick our name on tape on our shoulder,blah blah blah...Karmede (ex-Bukitviewan) was one of my GLs.He was like...."hey!U r from Bukitview right?" *lolx* Then,we proceed to the field for all kinds of sports like...

1.Volleyball
2.High-jump
3.Hockey/floorball?
4.Bathon passing
5.Long-jump
6.Rugby

Then we have our lunch.After that,we have some night activities.Like blindfolding ourselves and form one row,we will then move as one group by passing dwn the commands.I'm the second person lar.We were arranged at alternate genders.Then,we crawled on floor,sat on benches by urselves which we shouldnt be *lolx* ,yah,and my nike shirt look like crap when we got up.ANYway,there's also those activities where they will ask us to cross over a dark corridor or rooftop to scared us and stuffs(when actually, it's not really scary.:x)

Blah Blah Blah...yada yada yada~

We waited for like almost 1hr for our turn to shower. -_-" so horrible.And how damn lucky i am to get my menses on the first day of camp.Wooooo~ they rawks my pad.whatever. *Sighs*

2nd day:

We did PT.WHAT THE HECK.I'm feeling super dizzy when went for the jog.I think cux i'm lack of blood? *LOLX* Oh nvm.Actually,i kinda forgot what happened on 2nd day.I think we

1.Went for a Outwardbound talk in theatre?
2.Making a structure with ropes?
3.Look at ppl play Squash?
4.Played the Pass-the-Pocky-by-mouth game.(whatever its called. :x)
5.Polarbear game.
6.Sperms n Egg.(Nice!)

Ahhhhhh! I cant recall!!!I only remember our nite activities were looking at the Magnium Force cheerleading n making the lantern tingy. *lolx*

Oh okie,Next~!!!

3rd day:

Water sports Ahoy~!!!And,a BIG thanks to my menses,I cant go down.SO sad!!!!The guys at the Dragonboat station were super....WHOOSH lar?Especailly,Oliver,whom Dora(one of my GL) pointed out to me.:x *LOLX* Okie,that's not the main point lar...but,i miss out alot of fun really.Oh yah,and i felt really stupid wandering around,like letting every ppl know that "I'M HAVING MENSES"(though not verbally).Like DUH!Obviously? *Arghx*

Then,we proceed to changing to our unwanted clothings.We went through activities like...

1.Butter Hill-where we lie on e hill with butter(DUH.) Then,the ppl will hav to roll themselves up the hilll over one another.(not clear,but heck lar,my blog what.:x)It was disgusting really.Oh yah,there was oil too. *Eww*

2.Biting off the sweet from wrapper.

3.Paper plate of numbers were lied on the floor where we need to use our hands,foot and heads to touch them when the number is called.Left for even?,right for odd? and head for those which has the number 0 in it.

4.Cats n dogs game- where cats for girls and dogs for guys.We chose purple to Meow as we were all blindfolded,then,we have to find her and gather ourselves by just listening to her.

5.Blindfolded,we were asked to get a chicken wing,and a box in a disgustingly muddy water.

6.Stand on the bench randomly,and then were asked to rearrange ourselves according to heights.

7.Freefall and get the people to form a structure,and catch them by hands & arms.

8.Still got one stupid game which i dont really think it needs to be explained. :x

Then,we finally have our bath.I'm the second last to get to bath and was rushing like hell.Then,we had BUFFET!!!Because we have campfire later on.Change to our camp tee which were distributed.I got a M size though i ordered a S. *Sighs* Bo bian,wore the tee nonetheless.We need to move ourself to convention hall for the campfire though we havn't really settle our skit/cheer.Oh Heck,so,we settle ourselves down there,crapping all the way.

Damn,we were like...the 2nd or the 3rd group lor.kenna sabo.And....We managed to Crap it through!!! *PHEW* lolx.Then,did those songs n dance tingy,where almost all i did with guys around me. -__-"

Oh yah...talking bout being with who and stuffs...i felt so crap during first few days in that team.First day,i hang out more with the guys.End up,i got no quite close girlfriends.I'm like...mixing around dunoe like what.I only got to know Ian on the 3rd day?What the. *bleahx* pathetic me.They might be thinking that actually i'm a quiet girl.NO!I end up to be one there cos i have no one to CRAP with,except when i'm with the malay guys.:x So i might as well shut up.(shutup,just shutup,shutup,just shutup shutup...i tried to take it slow~) My mouth super itchy craving for crap talks sia~Yawns. :x *Blahx* Going to dinner n dance? Hmmmmmm.

BUT!!!I really like the ppl there.The ppl i mix around with...the malay guys n stuffs.Funny sia.It was really fun and crappy .lolx.

The partying was really short after the campfire.We did the train tingy and we cut across the whole hall like idiots.Hahaha.We even went up the stage. *lolx* After that,we went to relax ourselves at the field.Exchange no. and stuffs.Then played fingers game with some GLs and freshies.BLAH BLAH BLAH...shared some dirty jokes with jenny n guys...Yada Yada Yada Yada.Went to Zzzzz soon after.Because,was kinda out of place when the "FOC" group where playing their stuffs with the GLs.So,heck,went to bath with Ian in the middle of the nite and went to rest on my sleeping bag.And,i was suppose to lie down and talked to her,but in the end,i fell asleep within 2 secs.By the time i woke up,it was already morning. :x

*ALERT!!!!!!*

From here onwards,i feel that its suuuuper bored to continue blogging bout Sports camp,so...........,i shall stop here.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE.

Toooooo bad.Its my blog anyway. *Bleah*

Oh yah...i went rollerblading with brian,bee,shir,min and hongsiong on Sat.I fell quite badly at a slope,landing on my elbow. *ROAR* On one hand,it really hurts like hell and i cant reach my head with it,while on another,it was kinda embarrassing lar? X__X Oh yah,we were kenna drag into e Fiona Xie n Jeff show...wad "Hao xhe er ren zhu" on Ch U,cause of min's adorable dog. -> Didi.However,u all will not be seeing our faces on TV on next next monday(i think),cause we only show our backview?

*Muahahahahhahahahax*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home