Saturday, April 23, 2005


Went to NP with my dad to take a look and also,so called purchased aka ordered one of the featured laptops there.

When i was in the car,my dad was like...

Dad: "do u bring those IBM's brochures?

Me: "eh...............yea."

Ahh...!!!Which means...i'm getting IBM notebook for SURE???NOOOO WAY!!! *Ohmygosh* Die lar die lar...there goes my Dell inspiron 700m. sobsob.

ANYway,The place for the roadshow had been re-situated to another place.When we reached there,we walked into a room blurly...thinking that one room was for all brands of notebook(like previous roadshow like that.)But NO.

So,there goes my dad happily walking into the room for DELL's notebooks asking for IBM ones.And...

Guy: "DELL's notebook for u?"

Dad: "Oh,not IBM?Where issit?"

Guy: "Eh,there." *pointing us the way while cursing my dad at our back*

HAAA!U think i dont know issit!I knew it all lor...~

-__-"

Oh well,it is Embarrassing enough to go into the wrong room. *lolx*

HOWEVER...on our way to IBM's room...

Me: "Are we really getting IBM?"

Then,i show him DELL's Inspiron 700m (which is another choice from my bro advice).

Dad: "My friends said IBM better."

Me: "har.Kor also say DELL,this one,also not bad" *Poking at e brochure*

Dad: "See u lor. (as in,*kan ni lor* in chinese)"

And we turned and walked back to DELL's room. *Whoosh!*

I cant help it but just drew my eyes on DELL's Inspiron 700m."This one" i told my dad.Then,was talking bout the small fonts and stuff.Like,that time the roadshow's dell inspiron 700 have suuuuper duuuper small fonts.Whereas for now,they adjusted it. Ahhhhh~. That's much better.I told the salesperson that i think IBM's laptop is ugly.I prefer dell's.She was like... "Ya lor Ya lor!!!"

She: "Why u like DELL's Inspiron 700m?"

Me: "It's light and i like the white borders around it lar.Hahaha." *giggles*

She: "Me too!!!Hahaha." *giggles too*

*lolx*

I think my dad heard our convo and hence...

After some craps of my dad with the salespersons there,he took out his credit card for payment.Oh,btw,he took m'n'ms from e "casher"to eat.I think it was quite dumb.But in e end,i took a packet too. :x Munching away while filling up the forms. *lolx*

I was like... "wah,pa,dont want go see IBM laptops ar?"

Dad: "No need lar,later then go see lor.Tell them we havnt buy lor."

Me: "..."

what the... bwg.

END up,we dint go to IBM's room.He said that no need lar,buy liao mah.

I was like. *Phew* thx pa!!!For not buying me IBM's laptop. (i dint say lar that is :x)

I think because he knew that i hate IBM and prefer Dell's one bah? *lolx*

Okie...enough of the laptop topic...i feel so bored typing about them now...hahax.

Oh yah,my mom bought her new phone today.Panasonic X400.Quite cute i guess.




Panasonic X400.Mom's white colour. Posted by Hello


Btw,my bro getting Panasonic X800 sia.Kinda regretted not getting that.




x800.

x800 sideview. Posted by Hello

Oh well.Click here for more pics of it.

Yawns.Enough said.Shall stop here.

nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home