Monday, April 11, 2005


SYF.

Finally bought my dream phone... 7610. *Whoosh*

wadeva.

That was on Sunday anyway. (felt so bad that i have a better phone then my dad)

Well,i went to watch SYF competion today with Ser at bloody 7am.Yeapx,and i didnt slept a bit.I conferenced all the way with Shir and Bee till around 6.00am,while bee hang up first as she needs to go early with Band Full-uniform.

Met up with Ser and off we went and board the school bus together with the other band members and ex-band members like Yus,Ismira,yada yada yada.... Crap as usual on the bus.Getting kinda irritating at times.Especially crapping with Yus.Hahahahax. ANIway,when we reached there,those who came by the other transportations joined us.

We sat right at the top left hand corner of the Concert Hall.

First band has really little members and hence,very soft.And yah,i was still AWAKE then.

Second band was so-so.I was HALF-ASLEEP.Head jerking here and there.(and its not cool at all.)

Third band,Bukit View Secondary School.I tried to stay really focus.And yeah,i didnt dozed off.

Then there was this band,call Sembawang blah blah blah? Their entry of their clash symbol shocked the hell out of us.Especially Me and Ser.Oh yah,and Bee who was sitting infront with the other band members.BUTT!Nonetheless,it was really an attention grabbing entry.Nice one.Because,i was able to concentrate on their pieces though i was HALF-DEAD by then.

And im sooooooo SUUUPER HUNGRY. *GROANS GROANS GROANS MOANS*

During interval,we went off to toilet and went to the small coffee shop outside.Again,all of us tok cork and laugh like idiots although bee and those band members were all quite worried that they might get Bronze or even COP.

I left the place at around 11.40am by taxi as i need to meet Dad at Lot 1,that DBS bank or whatever at 12.30pm to settle the basket school fees.And the results will be out at like,12.15pm? *Damn*


Lalalalalaaaa~

And I fell asleep in the taxi. *Wootx*so fast reach le?I look at the meter and i was like.......

0_0"

Sweetly, $14.

wah... *xin tia* sia.And,i didnt tell my dad that i took such an EXPENSIVE ride back.

Yeapx,meet up Shir and her mom on the way.After that,i asked my dad to drove Shir to Sunshine Place to have her checkup.Shir asked me to accompany her because her mom have to go for work le.

I almost died there waiting for Shir's turn to checkup.There were quite alot ngeeannians so to say.Around 20+?Well,nvm.Met Zhi xing there too.

I'm sooooooooo tired.

We took Bus 300 back to Lot 1.Shir meet up with Jonathan to go for their X-ray.That stupit jonathan pushed me to go.Butt in the end,i still refused.I'm SUUUUUUUUUPER CHUUUUUPER tired lar.When got home,i went for a bath straight and use comp for a few mins,off i went for my.........................BED!!! :) so shiok.

I woke up at around 7pm to eat my dinner,and then,off i went to lie on Sofa and nap again.I woke,slept,woke,slept.And here i am,blogging in the middle of the night,2.42am.

Tmr i still need to go for the Matriculation at NP. *ARghhhx* Hope i can wake up.Its at 10am to 12pm.

off i go le. Nitey Nitex.

Oh yah,btw,Bukit View Military Band got Silver for SYF'05!!! Whhoooooossssh~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home