Saturday, April 09, 2005


My trip to SP.

Friday:

HATE it.

I'm back from my SP's Creative Media Design Aptitude test. *YAwns*

I walked into SP quite BLURLY,holding the MAP of the school (cool huh? Dots.) which the school mailed it to me together with the aptitude test form.There were lots of student holding papers in their hand,crowding around the MRT station and bridge.Yeapx,think that they are having their exams or some sort.Whereas for me,My MAP was white in colour too,so,I think that he thought i was studying for something that is.Butt no,a MAP.See how embarrassed i was.

I started my stupid journey to T20 (In red circle,the place where i'll be taking my test n interview)...





by walking towards the Convention Centre frm DOVER MRT.That is WHERE that silly guy looked at me & my MAP. :x Then,i realised that i should not proceed forward but,take the staircase down.






Then,I walked all the way to Gate 7,and realised that there's no short cut for me.It's blocked by buildings if i'm not wrong (In green circle).I'm not sure either. :x Hecked,i walked all the way back from another place.



Took a looked at the Map stand.

Through Princess Mary Drive that is.Wad a cute name. *Bleahx* Then,i took a look at the Map Stand near FC4.





Walked through Carpark K and a steeeeeep staircase.And finally,i'm getting closer to my destination.An Uncle saw me looking dumbly around,hence,asked me where i'm looking for.He told me to walked straight.

I walked towards the building.I think it's School of Business if i'm not wrong?Whatever.Don't remember a thing.Was perspiring like shit. :x I was still there figuring whether the uncle was right.Butt,it seems wrong.Not long,my dumb movements always attract attention,a guy came to help me.

He: "Are u taking the Aptitude Test for Creative Media Design?"

Me: "Eh,Yeapx!"

He: "Oh,u just take the lift to the fifth floor and turn left."

Me: "oh okie,Thx!"

and yay! I reached the place finally.



A lady helped me to the room.Talked to her quite a bit.

And,i saw the guy who took the same bus as me in Teck Whye.We both looked kinda surprised to see each other.I went in and sat right beside him (It's the nearest seat anyway).And yah,he looked suuuuuper familiar to me.The lecturers and students there were quite impressed by his portfolio n stuffs.Whereas for me?Luckily they didnt see mine.DNT PORTFOLIO that is.Terrible and embarrassing.That guy's name is Ping Siong btw.Well,the ppl there seems to know him.Are he popular? *lolx* All i know is that,he learned the whatever computer software by his own.Cool.And they were like...can u handle it with your school works too?

Yeapx.Then he passed his folio to me.Nice,very nice.He uses computer to do all those graphics.And then,i stared a conversation with him... (im not flirting!!! x_x)

Me: "Are u from Teck Whye Primary?"

He: "Yeah.Eh,are we in the same class in sec 4...oh sorry,i mean pri 4?"

Me: "Erm...i think is pri 6 lar.6B?"

He: "Oh...yah yah!"

Me: "So where u live?"

He: "Near NTUC there.U?"

Me: "Ohh.Blk 6.hahax,just right infront of your sch.So,which secondary sch u went to?"

He: "Teck Whye.I didnt do well for my PSLE.U?"

Me: "Hahax.i didnt too.Dont think u'll know my school lar.Bukit View,around Bukit Batok area."

Then,we took our Aptitude Test.Crappy test.We're given 3 templates of plain sandals and one blank page.We need to design all 3 sandals on the 3 papers (DUh?).Using our creativity and uniqueness.And the last page is for drawing a PACKAGING for it.Btw,we must named the shoe REEF. -_-" *lolx*

Oh,btw,did i mentioned that the computers are AWESOME?It's Apple brand (Where there's a bite on the Apple,Where Shir told me it's call ACER.But,my comp is ACER,i cant see anyApple?hmmm.Click here,it's call Apple lar Shir. *lolx* ),LCD screen with transparent borders.Cool till home Ah!It's such a conducive environment really.But,i think i screwed the interview.YEAH.Goodbye SP.

YAWNS.I totally talked CRAP to the Lecturers.*Sign*

They think that i'm more towards to Product Design.Like DUH?HELLO?I brought my DNT PORTFOLIO? Oh well,Product Design n Innovation rocks? lolx.

Yup.Here i come NP. *Bleahx*

Oh yah...just came back from Kbox with my buds.Who else but Shir and Bee again?My parents didnt even KB me.And,i felt even more guilty of coming home at nearly 2am. *Sigh*

sucha bad daughter.Curse myself that i wont get into Creative Media Design.

CHOI!

(i sure wont get in ANYway.)

Saturday:

Jonathan called me at around 2pm to accompany him for Lunch? wth.I want to sleep lar!Hehee.Sorry.Woke up and ate Duck Rice. *Drools*

Chatting with my neighbour right now,talking nonsense.Saw each other a few times ard our block,but dont dare to acknowledge.Met him yesturday too.Hor Jasmadi? *Fwahahahahax*

*Btw...i drew the Map by using 'paint' kie? Gosh,im so proud of myself.Heehee*

wad e heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home