Friday, April 01, 2005


Muvee wib Shir n Wayne?

The Eye 10 is suppose to be a scary movie rite?

Butt,it's so Lame.I laughed more than i got scared.Seriously.

(cant help butt,by leaving whole bucket of half-eaten popcorns on e seat b4 leaving? -_-" )

My first time watching scary movie somemore. Scary? Dots. Pls scram if u think so. *lolx*

wah lao eh... super disappointing. *Shakes head*

Butt! On another hand,luckily it'z not that scary,cuz if not,i would have slept at 11am instead and not blogging in the middle of the nite -> 3.25am. :x *Fwahahahax* ANIway,the show is not bad lar.Quite funny,for a scary movie.Watched it with Shir and Wayne.Go catch it if u have no job. lolx.

I give it... 3 out of 5 popcorns~~!!!. *Diaox*

Toking about job,from the stuuuupit newspaper,Part-time waitressing for Ajisen (Lot 1) has fully taken!!! *Arghx* So saded.Sucha close working place,where to find?Somemore,the Ajisen look so empty inside.Equals?No need to do much work. *lolx* The lady told me that there's still vacancy at Parco Bugis Junction and Takashimaya.I was like... what the? Oh,nvm.Now i'm jobless.Eh,well,long ago. *Yawns*
ANIway,i got a letter from SP.It says that i'm in for the interview and what crap on the Friday,8th of April.I'm not sure whether to be enthu or sad.Because,i'll be in a dilema of Creative Media Design and my current course Product Design and Innovation,if the crap is successful.I doubt it will be anyway. *BLAHZ* The letter tells me to bring along my IC, portfolios (optional,which i'm not sure whether to get from mr wai) and a..........

2B pencil and an eraser?

what the?

Dont tell me i need to draw on the spot?

Wah lao eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home