Tuesday, April 12, 2005


Maticulation.

There's practically nothing for me to blog today...


New World Order bag.Like the design of their bags,butt hate their Tee-Shirt though.Act Cute lor!!!Aka puremilk like that.:x

Manicare French Manicure...!!! *lolx* Kinda difficult to use.Apply on my left hand(with right hand,Duh!) still can pass.Whereas on my right hand... Hmmmm. :x


My Birthday Presents from buds.(Which is around 1 month ago? :x)

Told ya i have nothing to blog le. *lolx*

Back from Matriculation from NP though.Joined Sports Camp.That Liang zhen forces me to!!! *HAAHAA!* Kiddin.He pulled my hand all the way from the outside and to the booth.That was embarrassing enough.What's even more worst is that,i couldn't remember my Hp number when i was filling the form,and i need to take out my Hp to find my number which i saved before hand,incase i really DO forget my number.Yeaps,and it comes in handly aye? -_-" terribly paiseh.

Oh yah,i need to go back tomorrow to give the Tuition Grant form which my dad didnt fill in.And i really cant decide which brand of notebook should i purchase.Dell or IBM?Or...should i purchase one outside? (Where i think my dad and bro prefered me to.)Which has more variety of brands and designs? *BLAHz* Some say Dell hang easily.And i really hate the design of IBM.I think they look ugly.I'll prefer Dell's design. Sleek and Light. *Whoosh* :)

Aiya,whatever.

I have been sleeping late,waking up early and getting really exhausted in the afternoons lately.After using comp awhile and when my head starts to jerk like hell,that is the time (at around 5pm+) i'll hop on to bed no matter what and sleep till my mom call me for dinner. *lolx*

I kinda regreted signing up to work in CHEERS at cck,near blk 302,that 24-hr Kopitiam.Because......i want to slack till school reopens. :x It's actually not long isnt it? Like,only 1 month? Bleahx...

*Yawns*.I miss my bed already....... x_x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home