Wednesday, April 13, 2005


IBM vs Dell. *lolx*

I woke up at almost 5pm today.So terrible. -_-"

*Yawns*

I'm sucha highclass pig. :x I slept,woke,slept,woke,slept,woke...........

1)Shir called my house phone in the morning when she's in Np.Talked for awhile in blurness. (I dint hear my hp i guess.)

Back to ZzzzZzzz...

2)Ser msged me. (niether realised nor replied.)

Carried on my ZzzzZzzzz...

4)Mom placed the newspaper on me and ordered me to read : About an incident where 2 indian man raped a lady at late night. (She nowadays kept telling me : "U everytime so late then go home,dont scared kenna raped meh?")

Continue to ZzzzzZzzzz...

3)Mom vacuuming my room.Nag nag nag...

ZzzzZzzZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz...

And finally,i woke up at sucha bloody time.Took my so called breakfast.

Slacked,slacked and more slacking.

Read the newspaper Mom said earlier on. *Bleahx*

Blah blah blah blah....

I cant transfered the messages from my old phone to new one which bee n others can.And so,i have to send them one by one by one by one.So~~~ dumb leh.*ArGhhx* Disgusting phone it is.Send till my hands all NUMB. (I've~~~~~become so numb I can't feel you there~~~~!!!)

whatever.

Btw,my brother has *Discussed* with his fellooow friends and they finally settled on two choices for me. (Click the brand of laptop for the video.Damn cool.)


Blackie black.Orh Lu Lu. x_x *Bleahx*

IBM ThinkPad T42 ,which i think it looks ugly.But,it's a really good notepad.




Stylish and great colour combi aye? :p *Nods nods* Posted by Hello



and Dell Inspiron 700m (one of my choices),which i think all dell's design looks cute and funky when yesturday i went for the Marticulation.And on that day,i think Dell Inspiron 700m is my choice.LOOK at the picture of it.Got white border somemore.Cool *dao jia* ar.:x *dao jia* means till home.Cool till home ar!!! *Wad Craps* I didnt consider bit of IBM just because of their sucky appearance. So bad of me. *Slap my face thrice*

BUT!

Now...after hearing my brother say that IBM has better reputation then Dell.I kinda -_-".(i cant tink of any word.:x)Jonathan say that Dell hang easily.

Here's the comparison and here


DIE! Which one should i buy?

Oh,nvm.Enough talking of notebooks.

I got nothing to do online anymore...play sims? What the hell...and i cant sleep now!!!Just imagine that i may be waking up at 7am,feeling suuuuper cuuuuper awake. *Diaox* Just imagine. *Puke* Well,staring at comp (idioternet) till 7am can make me go berserk too.Well,dont think i will anyway. *lolx*

-End-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home