Wednesday, April 20, 2005


Hair cut.

Yawns.

Getting super lazy to blog nowadays.If i got the time,i would rather nap on the sofa....

(which i just woke up that is... :x)

Had my hair-cut yesturday at Sunshine Place with shir.I told that guy to layer my hair more,and now,my hair is suuuuper light and erm,thin of course.It looks kinda messy n bit curly down there (sounds disgusting,but,oh well.) but,it's very easy to manage.Like as in...conditioning my hair,combing and stuffs.It took me less than 1/2 a min to finish combing my hair...!!!Whereas for last time,my hair gets tangle up easily.(Get tangle-up in me.) lolx.

Went to Westmall with my Mom to settle some M1 bill problem.

The mysterious no. of 96845999 is no one's no. but actually the service no. of M1 where when msges is sent from M'sia to S'pore,it will certainly be that no. (yea,somesort.) Stupid me.ANYway,my old phone is traded in for $50. -_-" Mom wants to get a new phone too,as our 2yrs plan is over.She'll probably get her panasonic x400 or samsung one (4got the model though. :x hahas.)

Haiz.Bloody bill of $99+.1 msg = 70cents.7mins of talktime = $12+.Thanks to Kang and Wan Ping from kbox.Hor shir?Think only you and i know bah.O'Craps!!!Just how nice if i can claim the money from them. :x I told Mom that i'll pay for the bill this time.I can buy the Puma bag with this money le u know!!! *Sobsob*

&$#%$#~!%^&*~%^!^^$%^&%^#$~!#~!*~!

So sO SO so So.... *Xim Tia* (is it spelled like this?ah~ heck lar.)

Went to lot 1 with Mom and do abit of shopping.Bought nth but food actually. *heh* Bought XXL crispy chicken and Soyabean milk. *Yum Yum Yum*


Tried one really comfy shoe in Seiyu.Only $13.90.It's DMK if i'm not wrong.Not sure though.It's like landing on a cushion upon every steps.It looks really simple.No design,just a slip- on like that. *Bleahx* Oh btw,my mom thinks that the triumph Tee-shirt bra is really crap.She thinks that its made of material which is real hot if wear inside or whatever. Hmmmm. It is? *lolx*

Dad came home and told me that we're going down to NP on this coming FRI to see which brand of laptop to buy. OH finally.Hopes he wont set his eyes on IBM.Pretty Puh-LEASE.I'm gonna faint on the spot if he really does. *lolx* But,if dad really really really thinks IBM is better,think most prob i'll : "Oh,okie lor"

*Yawns*

We'll see. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home