Sunday, April 03, 2005


Cyndi Wang

What the?

My bro went lot 1 juz to watch Cyndi Wang (Wang Xin Ling,王心凌).And my mom asked me to tag along.

*Crap*

The small concert or whatever shit starts at 3pm and my brother went there at abt,2.45pm? Wah lao eh.As if he will get a good view like that.Perhaps he can only see her CHIO head.From the top that is. *lolx* And maybe he will come back home giving comments like...

"Wah,she got sucha nice side parting." *Bleahx...*

GUESSED wad?

My brother came home at 3.38pm.

AND why is it so early?

Because the shit is on next SUNDAY.

-_-"

I laughed non-stop.

Been pestering my mom to accompany me to go Hp shop so as to change my Hp n plan(obviously) cuz her plan is under mine.My dad and my bro know about it too.And so,my dad said change to singtel better.Because,it will be under him.My bro also under him btw.Hence,the plan is cheaper cuz my father is in army (which i do not know why.)Will be using my money anyway.Hmmmmm.Will dad pay for me? *Hint Hint* (kao,as if he reads my blog.)

ANYway,i tink i need to change my hp no.? No way~!!! Well,nvm.We'll see.I still prefer M1 u see. Singtel like ulu ulu.:x no offence.Moreover,i dont think it has free incoming calls blah blah blah.

Yawns.Been rotting at home since the day i went to my dad's birthday party <- sounds childish, butt ANYwae,i'm really damn BORED.I slept whole day,(not whole day,but ALMOST.) or if not i'll listen to perfect ten top 20 countdown till Zzzzz again.Yada yada yada yada...

Hope i can get my phone real soon.Getting kinda *Bu nai Fan* le. :x

Back to getting BORED routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home