Wednesday, March 30, 2005


Moi dad's wrking plc.

Happy Birthday Dad~!!!!! :) (30th March XXXX :x)

Well,i went to my dad's working place (SAF,at bukit timah there.) to celebrate his birthday together with his colleagues yesturday(cuz some of them has the same birthdates as my dad.).It'z sorta like a relax bar or pub (wad's the difference anyway? *lolx* ).I have nv been dere since 2 to 3 yrs ago?I still remember every sunday i will tagged along with my dad for swimming at their wadeva club and feed the fishes at e huuuuge pond,where they will swim to the surface when we put our hands in.We can even feed with our hands.Cute lil' fishes are they. *heex*
The place looks kinda different now.It even has a POOL table!!! *lolx* FOC somemore.And so,i played alone.Bleahx.I watched "I DO I DO" there alzo,while my mom n my dad colleagues started with da 'Opening of Oysters Battle'. *Eew*.And the kitchen really stinks.Greyish disgusting substances is splattered all around the floor n tables. *PuKE*
Blah blah blah...
yada yada yada yada...
*Whoosh* the place become more n more crowed.The buffet table is also set up.There were Sushi which i didnt touch abit (sushis?Or sushies? Fwahahhaa. Okie.It'z lame.Wadeva.), You Tiao wib
Mayonese dippings *YuMmIeeee* ,Calamari rings, Sweet n Sour pork *DrOoLs*,Crispy fish,Currrrrry Chicken *MmMMmmm* (Always a must have in buffet :x),Veggies,pineapple rice,fried noodles,fruit punch and a dessert.I like all the food execpt the sushi (hmmm.which i dun like to eat since young n i dunoe why.) and the dessert.I would have prefered,Honeydew and wadeva wad Sago though. :x *lolx*
More and more my dad's colleagues came.Got lotsa younger Army guys which i have not seen before :x. *DrOols* Some of my dad's colleagues saw me...and they said...
1.
"
Wah...u change alot.If i saw u outside,i also wont dare to acknowledge."
2
.
"Long time no see.Time flies...how old r u?(17 lor.)
3
.
"U still remember me?Last time always play mahjong at ur house." (yea,of cuz i do.Video games esp. *lolx* )
4.
"
What are u currently doing?" (NP.)
"
What course?" (engineering course.)
"
Like?" (product design n innovation.)
Yea...n i hate it when ppl ask me where i go...again n again. Blarhz.
Nvm.ANIwae,i finally dared myself to try a suuuper tiny bite of dat Stinky Oyster with tobasco n lemon.Wait a min.Why does it sounds like some cigar ingredients? *Tobacco?* Hmmmm.Well,heck.Someone will correct me one day. :x)And it taste like...Yuuuuck.Reallie. It'z sorta Like high-class-huge-cockles? :x I hate dem.Especially in Laksa.
*Puke* I love laksa still.(with out them dat iz. :p)
Talk awhile with Uncle Jerry and realise that his second son(same age as me),Morise has retained one yr just because he overslept for his English Exam when he was sec 3.I was like... wad e? Like that also can ar? *Kow tows* There were really alot of catching up with those uncles.Like when i was small,i played with their sons and daughters,attend all sortsa functions the SAF ppl organise etc.
Yeapx,n time flies.My dad needs to retire soon(1 to 2 yrs).He gave his speech infront of the guests.And...he started to tears.Cant deny,my eyes wetted abit too. :x *Shhh* ANIwae,yah.There were reallie alot of good memories there.Even i will miss the place. :x *heh* btw,moi dad got "San Guo Yan Yi" Full episode of VCD as his birthday present.Eh,it'z call,3 kingdoms n wad crap one. hahax.Yeapx,the show whom my whole family like and discuss about. *lolx* except me that is (sometimes i chup in though. :x)
I think that my dad have fun that day.I hope he really did.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home