Sunday, February 20, 2005


Back.

WEEeEEEEeEeeeEeeEeeeeeeee~

I'm Back...I'M BACK!!! Miss moi buddieees man~

I'm finallie backie frm M'sia!!! Bathed n unpacked stuffs and e date now iz frking morning 21st(midnite/ending of 20th) fer anibodie-ness sake!!!!!

Arghx...i'm supposed to bee backie at 13th cuz wanna spend V'dae at S'pore wib buddies de... *sigh* BUTT! Whu noes...

Moi dad book bus ticket fer moi bro (cuz he got lesson on da Mon 14th) butt didnt fer me.

Ma: "See lar?whu tell u nv sae..."

Diaox.

I was like...wad da stooopid fark? *whoops.*

Me: "Pa alzo nv ask me be4 he book fer it lar."

Bo bian lor...he cant do anitink n i cant do anitink either.See how first lor... Haiz.

And so....we left on e 7th. (YA! Thus,missing da cheering com.Blahz...!!!)

Well...continue tmr le lar.E tyme now iz oreadie almost 3am,21st Feb.

Wanna ZzzZzzzZzzZzzz till i sot again like last tyme liaos.

Nitey Nitex~!!! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home