Wednesday, January 19, 2005


Went CoffeeBean...

YEapx...todae met Shir at lot 1 at ard 5plus...Cuz she wanna see Hp and of cux,settle her dinner outside mah.Den i was like...Hmmx.. Why not?I can go redeem moi free drink at e CoffeeBean too. Hiak Hiak Hiak... *Chuckles*

We two were like...mahiam came back frm Sentosa or wad.Walk into e Library wib super short SHorts. Shir was busie luking fer her bks while i was like...BKS? *Urgh* Den,i went to Coffeebean to order Ice Mocha. *Whoosh* i gav $1 to upsize it (as i tot dat shir would wan some.) Butt! She dun wan. *lolx* End up i *GluRp* all dwn by moiself. *MMmMmm* DeEe Licious~!!! Splendid!!! Butt.Dat was too much fer me.Cuz,i even bought fried popiah aka springroll frm "Lao Zhen Ji".I was Beri Beri full by den.Shir ate rice at e foodcourt.

After dat,We went to take a look at e pathetic n small Nokia shop at e corner.7610,6260,6230? Blah Blah Blah....

Shir's like not hungrie likdat...Pig ar?Cuz,She went to buy Yumi Yogurt.Hello??? It'z juz after her Dinner leh~. For goodness sake...why she wont grow fat one? *Envious* Not like me...got tyre liaox. *Whoops* :x Shhhh~!!!

Butt! Not long,dere cums our hell.Tricia msged.Deres a need fer us to work fer 21st to 23rd.

SAdly...

21st : It'z Hari Raya if I'M not wrong...

22nd : It'z a Sat... (still alrite fer me...)

23rd : It'z a Sun...!!! (wad e??? *Yawniex*)

I replied her dat... "erm...Tricia,moi mum saes dat she prefer me to stay at home on Sun,so, is dat okie if i take leave or sumtink?" (sorta likdat lar...kinda dun remember wad i replied her. lolx.) And dis iz wad she replied... "it'z a big roadshow...we reallie need help.Aniwae,it'z e last roadshow fer e month."


...


I dunoe wad to replie den.Cuz bwg mah. *lolx*

Heck lor.Wad can i sae.*Hahz* Suah le...den,me n shir go 7-11.She bought Teenage while me bought Seventeen.Whereas fer CLEO....i will wait fer Ser de. ~:hint hint:~ *Winks*

*LOLX* den...went home,i was reallie too full to eat.Though deres mummy's fried chickens on e table,dey doesn't tempted me at all.Howeva,i still ate dem at ard 9.30am after moi bath and watching Extreme Gourmet.Muahahahahax....

Well...i'm alreadie hungrie now...e tyme now iz 5.05am!!!!!!! *OMFG* i reallie hab ta get offline as tmr gonna meet shir at 12pm. Hahax~!!! All thx to e OKcounter s2pit tingy fer e blog... Waste moi precious little tyme to do dis dumb ting.Nonetheless...it was kinda fun lar.Cuz me n shir were sharing ard like idiots. :x Oh yah...Yu feng called me again to chat awhile...as i was using comp.Tok bout xxx and dat milk... and alzo her Ex.Aiya...lotsa stuffs cork up moi mind...wadeva lar...gonna get some slp le...

-BuAiz- ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home