Wednesday, December 29, 2004


*Saded*

I slpt at 6am+ n woke up at ard 3pm todae.I'm gettin reallie crazie.Cuz i went back to slp again at 5.30pm after having moi "breakfast" n some readin of newspapers.Hahz.

I'm felt reallie hurt when i heard wad moi mom said dis morning while i'm having moi Mee...

Mom: "hey,if anibodie ask u got how much fer ur prelims hor,u bluff dem lar,sae u get 18 pts."

Me: "..." (wad the?) *Shocked*

Me: "wad for lie?I get 20+ pts,u scared throw face izzit?" *saded...*

Mom: "Aiya,since some ppl lie abt deir child's one,u alzo lie lor."

Me: "If u reallie wan to lie,lie all u wan lor.I'm not goin to." (almost crying...)

Tears welled up moi eyes le.Buden i didnt let her see larz.Rubbed off moi tears when she's isn't noticing.

*Sniff Sniff~*

I went backie to moi rm and lie on moi bed.Tink thru lotsa stuffs.All those words came running thru moi mind again n again...diaoz. Den,HE came up moi mind suddenlie.*Sigh*

It'z been a long time since we last contact le larz.Wonder how hab ya been.Hmmz...i reallie miss u.Buden,tink i cant ask fer more le lar.It'z me whu caused all dis de.To break ur heart n stuffs.I tink revenged hab finallie landed on me le bahz.It'z all those past tingys which i've done.Actuallie,i didn't accept u last time,iz not becuz i didnt like u.Iz becuz,i dun hab a little confidence,at all.I alwaes feel dat...i'm ugly n stuffs,not compatible n on n on...Suxs.Alwaes tinkin of e negative sides.Scared u will be disappointed if u meet me n nv contact again n stuffs.

Howevar,i've regreted badly.Butt,wad done,canot be undone liaoz.Haiz~

Fate has brought us together,butt Fate alzo separate us.Erm.No.Dun tink iz fate lar.Actuallie iz totally moi fault. :( I tink i'm e silliest gal on Earth.Whu e hell will reject a person whom u like alot too? Hope-less me.Da*n Hope-less.I seriously hoped dat u will find urself a stead soon bahz.Stp tinking abt me.Eh...WAIT.Perhaps u alzo nv tink le lar.Hahahahaz..Sho,4get abt dat.Haiz.Ermz...well,it'z kinda farnie how we meet though.Aiya...wadeva.U reallie muz take care of urself neh~ dun alwaes stress urself n get sick and drink sho much like u alwaes do last time leh.Dun tink e dae i longed fer will evar cum bahz.Which iz to meet u.

AIYO~~~~ wake up lar CHING~!!!

Tink too~ much le lar....dat wont happen de lar... *Shakes Head*

Off comp le lar.Bye blog. :(

*wad e hell...first time write dis kind of tingy on moi blog siaz.Aiyos.*







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home